ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ignite 2.8 announcement plan
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2020 08:29:41 GMT
Denis, I have a few blog posts on Ignite.NET planned:

* What's new in Ignite.NET 2.8 (Thin Client Partition Awareness, logging,
expiry policy, cluster API, .NET Core 3.x, Dockerfile)
* Ignite.NET performance improvements on .NET Core 3.x
* Ignite.NET Partition Awareness performance
* Fixing JNI thread leak in Ignite.NET

What do you think? Should we have a schedule of some sorts?