ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Данилов Семён <samvi...@yandex.ru>
Subject Spring Committers Wanted
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2020 13:27:11 GMT
Hello Igniters!

I recently stumbled upon a fact that Apache Ignite doesn't have any Spring integrations in
spring-project repositories.
To increase Ignite's popularity, I think it would be best to fix that inconvenience. The best
way to start would be to create
a web-session repository based on Ignite cache. For this task we need Spring Project committers
who can support the idea
of creating separate module for Ignite in Spring Session repository. The main objection of
Spring Community members is
that Spring Session project already provides MapSession which can be backed by Apache Ignite
map. But I think that this
solution is very limited, because we have zero control on flushing policy. Also, we must keep
track if changes have been
made since last save and we should persist session to cache again.

Kind regards,
Semyon.