ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Zhenya Stanilovsky <arzamas...@mail.ru.INVALID>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Add autocompletion for commands in control.sh
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2020 12:54:42 GMT

good catch ! it`s a little bit pain for now to working with it.

>Hi, Igniters!
>
>At the moment to work with the control.sh we need to know exactly what the name of the
command and its options are and so the user can often make mistakes when using it. So I think
it would be useful to do control.sh more user-friendly by adding autocomplete as in modern
command-line utilities.

>For this purpose, I suggest using framework [1] and to do this, take out control.sh together
with its associated classes in a separate module such as "modules/control-utility".