ignite-dev mailing list archives

From ткаленко кирилл <tkalkir...@yandex.ru>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Ignite process exit code on node stop by failure handler
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2020 13:43:34 GMT
Folks

I suggest closing the ticket with a comment:

To kill process with exit code [1], you can use [2] by setting correct values of constructor
arguments.

Objections?

1 - https://ignite.apache.org/releases/latest/javadoc/org/apache/ignite/Ignition.html#KILL_EXIT_CODE
2 - org.apache.ignite.failure.StopNodeOrHaltFailureHandler

02.06.2020, 16:59, "ткаленко кирилл" <tkalkirill@yandex.ru>:
> Hello, Alexey!
>
> I didn't quite understand about merge.
>
> If we use StopNodeOrHaltFailureHandler with tryStop=true, then if we don't stop node
by timeout, we will terminate jvm.

> Or do you suggest only stopping the node in StopNodeFailureHandler and terminate jvm
in StopNodeOrHaltFailureHandler? or leave it as it is?