ignite-dev mailing list archives

From ткаленко кирилл <tkalkir...@yandex.ru>
Subject [DISCUSSION] Add autocompletion for commands in control.sh
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2020 12:49:24 GMT
Hi, Igniters!

At the moment to work with the control.sh we need to know exactly what the name of the command
and its options are and so the user can often make mistakes when using it. So I think it would
be useful to do control.sh more user-friendly by adding autocomplete as in modern command-line
utilities.

For this purpose, I suggest using framework [1] and to do this, take out control.sh together
with its associated classes in a separate module such as "modules/control-utility".

Comments, suggestions?

[1] - https://picocli.info/