ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Petr Ivanov <mr.wei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nightly snapshots build path
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2020 08:21:24 GMT
Hi, Saikat.

AFAIK, this [1] build configuration never had an option of uploading artifacts to some staging
Maven repository.
Perhaps, that should be fixed, but I do not have access to those repositories for upload.

[1] https://ci.ignite.apache.org/buildConfiguration/Releases_NightlyRelease_RunApacheIgniteNightlyRelease?mode=builds