ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnach...@gmail.com>
Subject Incorrect example in Pull Request checklist: comma after ticket name in commit message
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2020 13:24:01 GMT
Hello!

I have just noticed the following:

The pull request title is treated as the final commit message.
The following pattern must be used: IGNITE-12407: Add Cluster API support
to Java thin client

However, this format conflicts with our "how to contribute" guide:
- Rename review to include JIRA key and description (example: "IGNITE-42
Support CacheLoader and CacheWriter")
- There should be no colon after ticket name. Moreover, this is reinforced
by our commit messages: there 2x as much entries without colon after ticket
name than ones with colon.

So I propose to change this checklist:
"The following pattern must be used: IGNITE-12407 Add Cluster API support
to Java thin client"

WDYT?

Regards,
--