ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Updated libs for ignite-hibernate_4.2
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2020 20:01:50 GMT
GridGain used to produce those artifacts for its Professional Edition and
not for Ignite. For instance, you will not find a version of the artifact
for Ignite 2.7.0 release but can get 2.7.1 that is for Professional Edition:
https://javalibs.com/artifact/org.apache.ignite/ignite-hibernate_4.2

Since then, GridGain replaced Professional Edition with Community Edition
and still releases hibernate artifacts for its product line:
https://gridgainsystems.com/nexus/content/repositories/external/org/gridgain/ignite-hibernate_4.2/

Please direct all further questions to GridGain forums.

-
Denis