ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Updated libs for ignite-hibernate_4.2
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2020 21:14:09 GMT
Hi Earle,

As I can see ignite-hibernate_4.2 already uses the latest stable version of
Hibernate 4.2:

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.hibernate</groupId>
    <artifactId>hibernate-core</artifactId>
    <version>4.2.21.Final</version>
</dependency>

What's your version of Hibernate? Are you suggesting to support Hibernate
5.4?

Just in case, there is a version of the integration for Hibernate 5.1 and
5.3. You need to use ignite-hibernate_5.1 and ignite-hibernate_5.3
artifacts for those.

-
Denis