ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Fix confusing "Used by" on GitHub
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2020 23:43:35 GMT
I can see the badge being signed in.

In fact, there are many more dependents on our modules and packages:
https://github.com/apache/ignite/network/dependents

<https://github.com/apache/ignite/network/dependents>The badge displays
"apache-ignite-client" stats by default because the package goes first in
the list. However, you can always change it manually. For instance, there
are more than 1,400 dependants on ignite-core module:
https://github.com/apache/ignite/network/dependents?package_id=UGFja2FnZS0xODE0MjIyNzE%3D

Probably, it's possible to show the stats of ignite-core in the badge but I
don't have access to the repo settings. Ivan, would you mind checking this
with INFRA?

-
Denis

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 1:40 PM Ivan Pavlukhin <vololo100@gmail.com> wrote:

> A screenshot from my browser [1]. I suppose we still think about
> proper repository URLs.
>
> P.S. I do not see "Used by" when I am not logged in. Might it be the case?
>
> [1]
> https://gist.githubusercontent.com/pavlukhin/c8c7c6266eeab56048c31f5cdfb31d20/raw/3858c12d7b65e3162297b704ba861e4945ed9ca4/ignite-used-by.png

> > Hello!
> >
> > Still nothng. Maybe they are A/B testing this feature? In this case, I
> > suggest we wait.
> >
> > Regards,
> > --
> > Ilya Kasnacheev
> >

> > ср, 10 июн. 2020 г. в 22:40, Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupitsyn@apache.org>:
> >
> >> Ilya, Andrey, try a forced reload of the page:
> >> [image: image.png]

Star