ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Key and Value fields with same name and SQL DML
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2020 20:40:51 GMT
Hi Alexey,

Let me answer the second question first

How would you change ICache interface which has this member?

We will keep the key-value interface at least for backward compatibility.
Plus, it might be preferred by those who use caching APIs only. So, this
method will stay as-is.

What whould be returned from the query like this "select
> _key from cache" if we don't know the type of the key? ExpandoObject,
> Tuple,
> BinaryObject?

I would go for BinaryObject. Also, I would review if we really need to make
"_key" visible for application developers.

-
Denis