ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Updated libs for ignite-hibernate_4.2
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2020 15:20:01 GMT
Earle,

Due to the LGPL license constraints, we (the Ignite community) cannot
release binary artifacts of those LGPL libraries including Hibernate. So,
you will always need to build those on libraries on your own. If that
becomes a big deal, then use the binaries produced by GridGain that are
available for their community edition.

Let me know if I misunderstood your question.

-
Denis