ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Introduce the ability for a user to manage binary types [IGNITE-13154]
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2020 22:55:53 GMT
Glad to see it coming! That was a pain in the neck.

Could we also add a hint to the exception message when a type mismatch
happens? Basically, the exception should not only report details about the
mismatch but also suggest how to solve it. The text can mention these new
control.sh commands and advise to remove the old metadata.

-
Denis