ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Ignite process exit code on node stop by failure handler
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2020 14:18:44 GMT
Sergey, Anton, Kirill,

I think we have to do not change anything in FH. At least without
enough motivation.

Now I see only assumption that it "could be helpful for administration
purposes". It isn't enough, I believe.

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 4:59 PM ткаленко кирилл <tkalkirill@yandex.ru>
wrote:

> Hello, Alexey!
>
> I didn't quite understand about merge.
>
> If we use StopNodeOrHaltFailureHandler with tryStop=true, then if we don't stop node
by timeout, we will terminate jvm.

> Or do you suggest only stopping the node in StopNodeFailureHandler and terminate jvm
in StopNodeOrHaltFailureHandler? or leave it as it is?