ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Earle Nietzel <ea...@longsight.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Updated libs for ignite-hibernate_4.2
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2020 13:50:09 GMT
Hi Denis,

I am referring to lgpl lib that gridgain has released here:
https://gridgainsystems.com/nexus/content/repositories/external/org/apache/ignite/ignite-hibernate_4.2/
https://gridgainsystems.com/nexus/content/repositories/external/org/apache/ignite/ignite-hibernate_5.1/

The ignite documentation tells you to build them with -Prelease,lgpl which
is fine locally but it becomes a hassle, for example:
1) explain to other developers you need to check out and perform a build of
this other project first
2) same for continuous integrations as they fail for the same reason

Basically a host of issues that come with missing artifacts...

Thanks for any help with this,
-earle