ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Юрий <jury.gerzhedow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CVE-2020-1963] Apache Ignite access to file system disclosure vulnerability
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2020 08:29:58 GMT
Denis,

It has been done in the same day as it announced here as described at
https://www.apache.org/security/committers.html#vulnerability-handling.
Probably it require some time to information to be updated.

Also I can confirm that no any plans to provide patch for any previous
versions of Ignite.

пт, 5 июн. 2020 г. в 19:20, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org>:

> Yury,
>
> Could you please update the CVE with the details from this announcement?
>
> Nick, to my knowledge, there are no any plans to propagate this fix to the
> downstream versions such as 2.7, etc.
>
> -
> Denis
>

> On Wed, Jun 3, 2020 at 8:10 AM Nick Popov <NPopov@tdecu.org> wrote:
>
>> Are you going to provide CVE-2020-1964 patches and patch instructions for
>> previous Ignite versions?
>>

>> Regards,
>>
>> -Nick

click on any links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content
is safe.

>> TDECU and our subsidiaries are committed to maintaining Member confidentiality. Please
note this message is being sent using a secure connection to ensure all information remains
private and confidential. The information contained in this message is intended only for the
recipient. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, please delete immediately.

--
Живи с улыбкой! :D