ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Steshin <vlads...@gmail.com>
Subject Question: network issues of single node.
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2020 20:23:56 GMT
     Hi, Igniters.

     I wanted to ask how one node may not be able to connect to another
whereas rest of the cluster can. This got covered in [1]. In short: node
3 can't connect to nodes 4 and 5 but can to 1. At the same time, node 2
can connect to 4. Questions:

1) Is it real case? Where this problem came from?

2) If node 3 can’t connect to 4 and 5, does it mean node 2 can’t connect
to 4 (and 5) too?

Sergey, Dmitry maybe you bring light (I see you in [1])? I'm
participating in [2] and found this backward connection checking.
Answering would help us a lot.

Thanks!

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-7163<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-7163>