ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksey Kurinov <aleksey.v.kuri...@gmail.com>
Subject please advise. I'm not sure why TeamCity build fails
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2020 11:43:26 GMT
Hi guys

Please help me to understand the TeamCity test failing problem.
I created a pull request and TeanCity failed.
As part of the problem investigation I've created a new pull request with
minor code change to check how TeamCity would test this minor change. I've
just added a comment line.
Team city test has failed again and I'm not sure why it happens.
pull request is https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/8105

https://ci.ignite.apache.org/buildConfiguration/IgniteTests24Java8_RunBasicTests/5502960?buildTab=overview
[image: image.png]
errors are following:
#9445:
Unexpected error during build messages processing in TeamCity
  Unexpected error occurred during build message processing in TeamCity,
please contact your system administrator
  Intermediate data was not removed and can be found at
/opt/buildagent/temp/buildTmp/inspection689365797700297143result

#24031
Test(s) failed. System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException : The given
key was not present in the cache: 0
at
Apache.Ignite.Core.Impl.Cache.CacheImpl`2.<>c__DisplayClass30.<Get>b__2f(IBinaryStream
stream, Int64 res) in
c:\BuildAgent\work\7bc1c54bc719b67c\modules\platforms\dotnet\Apache.Ignite.Core\Impl\Cache\CacheImpl.cs:line
549

btw my original pull request is https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/7977

thank you,
Aleksei