ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Вячеслав Коптилин <slava.kopti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Checkstyle fails Build Apache Ignite - can we split it?
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2020 07:39:17 GMT
Hello Maxim,

> Why do you think that splitting the checkstyle build is better option
than fixing code style issues reporting by the checkstyle plugin?
Why do you think that Ilya talks that code style errors should not be fixed?

It looks weird to me that we do not even start the tests if check style
plugin reports violations.
Why can't this check be done in parallel with the tests and reported by
mtcga bot?
Why this check is so important? Why do you think it is more important than
all other tasks/tests?

Thanks,
Slava.