ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Bessonov <bessonov...@gmail.com>
Subject [Check Code Style] is broken in master
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2020 10:17:46 GMT
Hi Igniters,

today I wanted to run tests on one of my PRs and found out that master is
broken [1].
Issue that broked it was merged 4 hours ago and "TC Bot" VISA was presumably
from the obsolete commit [2].

Sergey Kalashnikov, Aleksey Plekhanov, please be careful next time.

Can someone please fix it? I'm not a committer, otherwise I would do it
myself.

Fix is simple
- org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.SqlNotNullKeyValueFieldTest
class requires imports reorganization.

I guess this applies to the 2.9 release branch as well.

Thank you!

[1]
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=IgniteTests24Java8_CheckCodeStyle&tab=buildTypeStatusDiv&branch_IgniteTests24Java8=%3Cdefault%3E

Sincerely yours,