ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Max Timonin <timonin.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Proposal of new event QUERY_EXECUTION_EVENT
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2020 10:54:08 GMT
Hi Igniters!

We're going to protocol all input SQL queries from our users. Currently
there is no such mechanism in Ignite to use for it. So we're proposing to
add a new event: QUERY_EXECUITION_EVENT.

Requirements for the event:
1. If this event fires it means that a query is correct and will be
executed (and failed only in exceptional cases);

2. Event fires for all query types;

3. Required fields are:
- text of a query (with hidden arguments);
- arguments of query;
- query type;
- node id.

Looks that this event should go along with `runningQryMgr::register` in
class `IgniteH2Indexing` as this method invoked for all input queries too.

What do you think?

Regards,
Maksim