ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Plehanov <plehanov.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re[2]: Apache Ignite 2.9.0 RELEASE [Time, Scope, Manager]
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2020 08:03:51 GMT
Guys,

I've cherry-picked IGNITE-12438 (One-way client-server connections) and
IGNITE-13038 (Web console removing) to 2.9.

Since there are no objections I will move IGNITE-13006 (Spring libs upgrade
to 5.2 version), IGNITE-12489 (Error during purges by expiration) and
IGNITE-12553 (public Java metrics API) to the next release.

I will cherry-pick ticket IGNITE-11942 (IGFS and Hadoop removing) after it
will be reviewed and merged to master.

What about IGNITE-12911 [1] (B+Tree Corrupted exception when using a key
extracted from a BinaryObject value object --- and SQL enabled)? Anton
Kalashnikov, Ilya Kasnacheev, can you please clarify the ticket status?

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-12911