https://ci.ignite.apache.org/buildConfiguration/IgniteTests24Java8_RunBasicTests/5502960?buildTab=overview
image.png
errors are following:
#9445:
Unexpected error during build messages processing in TeamCity
  Unexpected error occurred during build message processing in TeamCity, please contact your system administrator
  Intermediate data was not removed and can be found at /opt/buildagent/temp/buildTmp/inspection689365797700297143result

#24031
Test(s) failed. System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException : The given key was not present in the cache: 0
at Apache.Ignite.Core.Impl.Cache.CacheImpl`2.<>c__DisplayClass30.<Get>b__2f(IBinaryStream stream, Int64 res) in c:\BuildAgent\work\7bc1c54bc719b67c\modules\platforms\dotnet\Apache.Ignite.Core\Impl\Cache\CacheImpl.cs:line 549

btw my original pull request is https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/7977

thank you,
Aleksei