ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Nikolay Izhikov <nizhi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] control.sh argument to enable experimental commands
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2020 10:17:09 GMT
Philipp, thanks for your interest.

You may found useful the following links:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Document

Note, right now, we change the way on how we document.
Please, take a look into "Apache Ignite 2.9.0 RELEASE [Time, Scope, Manager]» thread.

Don’t hesitate to ask in case you have any questions.