ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Output IgniteSystemProperties via ignite.sh
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2020 11:40:48 GMT
Hello!

I think this is a bad idea since it legitimizes wide use of IGNITE_
properties, which shows weakness of our configuration API, etc.

My take:

All of IGNITE_ properties which are useful (and will go to -X) should
instead be turned into configuration/metastore settings.
All of IGNITE_ properties which are dangerous and/or useless should be
removed.

Regards,
--
Ilya Kasnacheev