ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Philipp Masharov <masharov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Output IgniteSystemProperties via ignite.sh
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2020 14:32:30 GMT
Let me notice that in Ignite 3.0 Wishlist [1] we have a bullet point
"Remove as many IGNITE_ parameters as possible from IgniteSystemProperties
<https://ignite.apache.org/releases/latest/javadoc/org/apache/ignite/IgniteSystemProperties.html>"

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Apache+Ignite+3.0+Wishlist
"