ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Goncharuk <alexey.goncha...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Release pub-sub Ignite extensions
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2020 11:42:57 GMT
Igniters,

I think we a bit overdue for releasing already migrated extension modules
which were removed in Ignite 2.9. As Saikat mentioned, I suggest releasing
the following modules:
ignite-flink-ext
ignite-flume-ext
ignite-pub-sub-ext
ignite-zeromq-ext
ignite-twitter-ext
ignite-rocketmq-ext
ignite-mqtt-ext
ignite-storm-ext
ignite-camel-ext
ignite-jms11-ext
ignite-kafka-ext

I can be a release manager for these (I discussed this with Mikhail Petrov
- he was not intending to release these modules together with spring data).
Each extension will be released separately (a separate tag), but I suggest
having a single vote for them.

Let me know if you have any objections. Meanwhile, I'll start preparing the
artifacts and branches/tags.

--AG