ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Amit Chavan <achav...@gmail.com>
Subject Hello [ New to apache ignite]
Date Sun, 22 Nov 2020 00:18:52 GMT
Hello everyone,

My name is Amit Chavan. I found the community after I watched [Live coding
distributed system in java] on youtube. A little bit about myself. I have
over 10 years of development experience in ad-tech industry. Recently I
joined the AWS S3 team in the user security space based on VA. I am
interested in writing protocol servers, distributed systems and database.
Outside of work I contribute to some open-source projects such as Armeria
and herddb. I can start anywhere on the project where help is needed. I can
pick up some newbie issues to familiarize myself. My jira-id is
achavan1@gmail.com. I look forward to working with everyone.

Thanks,
Amit