ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Mauricio Stekl <mauri...@stekl.org>
Subject Website related tickets on JIRA
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2020 18:43:27 GMT
Hi Ignite Community,
For those of you who do not know me, my name is Mauricio and I have been
doing contributions related to the website for a long time now. Generally I
have coordinated these updates directly with some community members.
However, for future contributions I would like to see if it is possible to
start creating tickets on JIRA using the 'website' component. This will
help me to better organize the tasks where I can contribute, and, of
course, it will help us all track what is going on around the website.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Otherwise I
look forward to seeing those tickets on JIRA.

Thanks.

Mauricio