ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hello [ New to apache ignite]
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2020 17:24:43 GMT
Hello Amit,

Welcome to the community! Glad to see you are ready to contribute to Ignite.

Please check the "Code Contributions" and "Contributing to Ignite Core"
sections on this page: https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html
We put and grouped together some tasks that you might be interested in.

Also, if you haven't used Ignite before, try to launch and build the first
applications becoming familiar with the capabilities of the project:
https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/quick-start/java

Send us any questions you might have.

-
Denis