ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Saikat Maitra <saikat.mai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Micronaut] pubsub support
Date Sun, 01 Nov 2020 17:32:48 GMT
Hi Michael,

My thoughts are that in the intercept method of
PubSubClientIntroductionAdvice we can publish messages similar to Mqtt.

https://github.com/micronaut-projects/micronaut-mqtt/blob/230a6564344ceea21bcf244681d10b79763b2b19/mqtt-core/src/main/java/io/micronaut/mqtt/intercept/AbstractMqttIntroductionAdvice.java#L75
https://github.com/micronaut-projects/micronaut-mqtt/blob/230a6564344ceea21bcf244681d10b79763b2b19/mqttv3/src/main/java/io/micronaut/mqtt/v3/intercept/MqttIntroductionAdvice.java#L48

The publish method will call stmr.addData.

Regards,
Saikat