ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Saikat Maitra <saikat.mai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite extensions - ignite-spring-data release.
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2020 01:26:59 GMT
Hi,

Mikhail, Can we please rename ignite-spring-data-commons to
ignite-spring-data-commons-ext?

Denis,

We are good to release the following migrated modules as well...

ignite-flink-ext
ignite-flume-ext
ignite-pub-sub-ext
ignite-zeromq-ext
ignite-twitter-ext
ignite-rocketmq-ext
ignite-mqtt-ext
ignite-storm-ext
ignite-camel-ext
ignite-jms11-ext
ignite-kafka-ext

It will be great if we can release all these modules also together.

Regards,
Saikat