ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Petr Ivanov <mr.wei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite extensions - ignite-spring-data release.
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2020 07:04:06 GMT
I would object against all together release of these modules if this process will be done in
single release branch / tag.
Despite of the fact that all these extensions are in single repository, we have to treat them
as separate projects with separate release cycle and release each one of them in their own
tag with correct naming we were discussing previously.