ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Join to dev community
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2020 10:41:13 GMT
Hello!

I have added this account to the Contributors role, you may now assign
tickets to yourself.

Please read
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Coding+Guidelines
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute
and accustomize with MTCGA bot.

As for the email problem, it seems that it's not fixable without using an
external email client.

Regards,
--
Ilya Kasnacheev