ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Yaroslav Molochkov <molochko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.9.1 release scope and dates
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2020 15:34:16 GMT
Ilya, Vladimir hello!

I've added them all.

Nightly run should be triggered on my PR (#8508) instead of 2.9.1 branch,
if it's not added directly, of course.

Guys, I think that's enough issues for a minor release, I will proceed with
the final testing and building the RC.

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 3:10 PM Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnacheev@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello once more!
>
> It would also be nice to include
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-13770 since it is a nasty
> user-visible NPE in public API.
>
> Pls cherry-pick or greenlight me if it's not too late.
>
> Regards.
> --
> Ilya Kasnacheev
>

> ср, 2 дек. 2020 г. в 14:14, Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnacheev@gmail.com>:
>
> > Hello again!
> >
> > Yaroslav, I have noticed that
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-13388 has slipped
> > through the cracks and was not committed to master properly.
> >
> > I have committed it to master now, can you please cherry-pick it and add
> > to scope of 2.9.1 if it's not too late? It's an important packaging
> bugfix.
> >
> > I can cherry-pick it myself if you give a green light.
> >
> > Regards,
> > --
> > Ilya Kasnacheev
> >

> > ср, 2 дек. 2020 г. в 13:09, Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnacheev@gmail.com>:
> >
> >> Hello!
> >>
> >> I have scheduled a Run All (Nightly) build for ignite-2.9.1.
> >>
> >> I propose to also add
> >> to scope since it seems to be both impactful and easy to fix.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> --

> the

> https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/clustering/network-configuration#discovery

> molochkovyn@gmail.com

> with

to remove from
> scope
metrics. Currently
results for
> example)

Molochkov <

is taking so
> long.

and no blockers were

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-11312?jql=project%20%3D%20IGNITE%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%202.9.1%20and%20status%20%3D%20Resolved

ZookeeperDiscoverySpi
false on server node
> even
cache entries
case indexed cache
if unmarshallable
and a thread
hang in no final
> state
an assertion error:
wal compaction
> setting
> PRIMITIVE
> are
reconnect
destroying a cache
can abandon
> incomplete
deserialization on
if JMX port was
> set
> ZookeeperDiscoverySpiMBeanImpl#getCoordinator
in GridNioWorker and
blocking thread
for new task from
output about
IgnitionEx

in ignite-sys-cache
closes channel after

capabilities

can crash the process
when persistence is
> used

if run with 1
system

Molochkov <

my access rights, all
publish necessary
> artifacts

bit behind the schedule

Muzafarov <

voting date - Nov. 26th
preparation?

Steshin Vladimir <

of javadoc: [1]. It should

пишет:
> [...]
another ticket that will be nice

г. в 15:08, Yaroslav Molochkov <

2.9.1 is finalized.

at 12:04, Yaroslav Molochkov <

list.

at 14:13, Ivan Daschinsky <
is another bug for 2.9.1 release

2020 г., 19:23 Yaroslav Molochkov <

am the release manager and will be doing this
i don't have some user permissions)

Thu, Nov 5, 2020 at 6:24 PM Ivan Daschinsky <

I'd suggest to add this issue. This is a
> usability
and also this patch incorporates fixes for
issues

--
5 нояб. 2020 г., 16:20 Yaroslav Molochkov <

Igniters!

I'd like to help with the 2.9.1 release. The scope
> of

following issues:

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-13676?jql=project%20%3D%20IGNITE%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%202.9.1

Maxim Muzafarov agreed to help me with the process

release manager.

Scope freeze: Nov. 12th

Code freeze: Nov. 19th

Voting date: Nov. 26th

Release date: Nov. 31st

Tickets that were added (or to be added) to the
> scope

features but various bug fixes.