ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Steshin Vladimir <vlads...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.9.1 release scope and dates
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2020 10:06:42 GMT
     Yaroslav, Hi.

     I propose [1] and [2] to pick up into 2.9.1.

[1] is important. It fixes unexpected node failure slipped away from the
Java test. Belatedly found in integration ducktape tests.

[2] just disables soLinger in TcpDiscvoerySPI by default. Suggested in
2.10. But the documentation correction has already appeared in the
documentation [3].

(edb736dcd8d1d57c875ce7de2b2b2b786d1f8d51)

(cb7448eecf1ae05c2062e24d9c342d8ae9d92149)

[3]
https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/clustering/network-configuration#discovery

02.12.2020 12:19, Yaroslav Molochkov пишет:
> Ivan,
>
> thanks, added to the list due to the severity of the issue.
>
> On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 12:13 PM Ivan Daschinsky <ivandasch@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Yaroslav, lets add another bug fix
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-13572
>> It's quite small fix, but bug is quite severe.
>>
>> ср, 2 дек. 2020 г. в 10:48, Yaroslav Molochkov <molochkovyn@gmail.com>:
>>
>>> Guys,
>>>
>>> can anyone grant me necessary permissions to create a wiki page with
>>> release info, please?
>>>
>>> On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 12:58 PM Yaroslav Molochkov <
>> molochkovyn@gmail.com>

>> ivandasch@gmail.com
>> metrics

>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-11312?jql=project%20%3D%20IGNITE%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%202.9.1%20and%20status%20%3D%20Resolved