ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Mikhail Petrov <pmgheap....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request of TC permissions
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2021 08:42:30 GMT
Petr,

It works. Thank you very much.

On 05.02.2021 14:49, Petr Ivanov wrote:
> Mikhail,
>

> Check this build, please [1]
>
> This configuration by default is run agains `master` branch of Apache Ignite, but can
be overridden in params with any branch you like, including PRs in apache/ignite repository.
> This is done for ability to test new features in extensions against non-published changes
in main project.

> [1] https://ci.ignite.apache.org/buildConfiguration/IgniteExtensions_Tests_SpringTransactions/5857868
>

>> On 5 Feb 2021, at 12:51, Mikhail Petrov <pmgheap.sbt@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi, Petr.
>>
>> PR with new extension - https://github.com/apache/ignite-extensions/pull/33
>>
>> On 05.02.2021 12:35, Petr Ivanov wrote:
>>> Hi, Mikhail.
>>>
>>> Is there a PR with you extension, so I can test TC build configuration?

and change its parameters [1] to add a new module and test-suite.

each particular build without additional permissions or copying something.

the build — I will help with it.

integration to a separate ignite-extensions module - [1]. I need to create a debug ignite-extensions
build on TC with the migrated test suite included, making sure the new tests are ok. Can anyone
help me get the required TC permissions while I work on this issue?