ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Petr Ivanov <mr.wei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request of TC permissions
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2021 08:49:00 GMT
Thanks for checking this out, Mikhail.

I will add other suites with the same setup later this week.

> On 8 Feb 2021, at 11:42, Mikhail Petrov <pmgheap.sbt@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Petr,
>

> It works. Thank you very much.
>
> On 05.02.2021 14:49, Petr Ivanov wrote:
>> Mikhail,
>>

>> Check this build, please [1]
>>
>> This configuration by default is run agains `master` branch of Apache Ignite, but
can be overridden in params with any branch you like, including PRs in apache/ignite repository.
>> This is done for ability to test new features in extensions against non-published
changes in main project.

>> [1] https://ci.ignite.apache.org/buildConfiguration/IgniteExtensions_Tests_SpringTransactions/5857868
>>

>>> On 5 Feb 2021, at 12:51, Mikhail Petrov <pmgheap.sbt@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi, Petr.
>>>
>>> PR with new extension - https://github.com/apache/ignite-extensions/pull/33

and change its parameters [1] to add a new module and test-suite.

for each particular build without additional permissions or copying something.

the build — I will help with it.

integration to a separate ignite-extensions module - [1]. I need to create a debug ignite-extensions
build on TC with the migrated test suite included, making sure the new tests are ok. Can anyone
help me get the required TC permissions while I work on this issue?