ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re[2]: [DISCUSSION] Request for thread unsafe Compute functionality deprecation.
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2021 15:45:24 GMT
Hello!

In the test GridDifferentLocalDeploymentSelfTest, I can see that some count
of internal data structure yanked from a class field is not equal expected
(without the fix).
But I don't see why it is a problem. Do you have some reproducer where bad
things (such as task failure, deadlock, critical error) happen?

Regards,
--
Ilya Kasnacheev