ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Mikhail Petrov <pmgheap....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request of TC permissions
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2021 09:51:15 GMT
Hi, Petr.

PR with new extension - https://github.com/apache/ignite-extensions/pull/33

On 05.02.2021 12:35, Petr Ivanov wrote:
> Hi, Mikhail.
>
> Is there a PR with you extension, so I can test TC build configuration?
>

>> On 28 Jan 2021, at 19:03, Petr Ivanov <mr.weider@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> It seems that we need full set of tests for extensions.
>>
>> I will refactor that project in couple of days and add suite for your extension too.
>>

>>> On 28 Jan 2021, at 16:34, Mikhail Petrov <pmgheap.sbt@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Petr, I planned to copy the existing ignite-extensions build configuration and
change its parameters [1] to add a new module and test-suite.

>>> It turned out that build configuration parameters can be overridden for each
particular build without additional permissions or copying something.

>>> Sorry for bothering you.

to a separate ignite-extensions module - [1]. I need to create a debug ignite-extensions build
on TC with the migrated test suite included, making sure the new tests are ok. Can anyone
help me get the required TC permissions while I work on this issue?