ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Muzafarov <mmu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to Contribute 2021
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2021 15:05:44 GMT
Hello,

> Ignite employs both Review-Then-Commit processes.

The Commit-Then-Review (CTR) removed?

> Information for committers

Do we need this on a page for newcomers? I'd like to mention that some
of the committers still use the commit script, however, I think it
will be better to configure the GitHub interaction.

> Components and their maintainers

It seems that this list should be updated too.

> Working on a ticket

I think we should mention the Intellij IDEA checkstyle plugin and its
configuration (importation of checkstyle.xml to the IDE).

> GIT workflow

Do we need it?