ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Max Timonin <timonin.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Missed (non-suited) tests
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2021 17:55:56 GMT
I mean that any TC job with tests depends on both [Build], [Sanity Checks].
No tests run if any of those jobs failed.

[Build] prepares ignite.zip for distribution between TC agents (mvn
install).
[Sanity Checks] checks that code is correct in terms of our static checks
(mvn test).

Indeed it can be run as a single job, but in favor of flexibility in
configuration (enable / disable checks) it is OK to separate it in 2 steps.

Do you have some objections to do it that way?