ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hello
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2021 23:31:26 GMT
Hello Michele,

Welcome to the community! I've added you to the contributors' list in JIRA,
so go ahead and take over a ticket you're interested in:
https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html

Speaking about Java vs Python contributions, we've been improving the Python
thin client
<https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/thin-clients/python-thin-client>
actively and looking for contributors with Python skills. Is Python OK for
you or you prefer to focus on Java?

Also, do you have any previous experience with Ignite?

-
Denis