ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Pavlukhin <vololo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Contribute 2021
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2021 06:37:27 GMT
In my mind CONTRIBUTING.md is a nice and quite common starting point
for contributors. Other projects use it as well [1], [2]. Also GitHub
treats it somehow specially, I recall it suggested me to make familiar
with CONTRIBUTING.md of some repo.

[1] https://github.com/hazelcast/hazelcast/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md
[2] https://github.com/apache/cassandra/blob/trunk/CONTRIBUTING.md

--