ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Michele Caputo <mcap...@fastmail.com>
Subject Hello
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2021 20:52:47 GMT
Hello everyone,

My name is Michele Caputo and I would like to contribute to the Apache Ignite project.
I am a Software Engineer, in my previous experience I worked as a full stack developer from
IoT to frontend. My preference was definitely for the backend (experience in C#), DB (Oracle,
SQL Server) and IoT (Java ME) parts.

In my current job I am more into Data Engineering, but I can’t hide I’m missing some ol’
 good coding, so I would like to make use of my experience in combination with my passion
for Software Engineering :)

I know some python and I am keen to improve my Java skills.

I hope I covered the points in the “contribute" page for Ignite and if I didn’t… Well
I’m just new to ASF and I will learn :)
As requested I already opened an ASF JIRA account and my JIRA ID is mikap83, I hope I can
start to contribute soon!

Thank you!
Michele