ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Last boarding call for ApacheCon NA/EU and Asia .... CFP closes in a week ...
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2021 14:17:31 GMT
Hi folks,

I am writing to your project list as there have been submissions from your project to the
IoT track in the past, we have integration modules for your project in PLC4X, you are listed
as "IoT" category project, or I just thought your project would be a good match for an IoT
related talk ;-)

I have just checked and there haven't been submissions for the IoT Tracks on your project
to (both or any of) the ApacheCon CFPs ... the CFP is closing soon, and we will not accept
any talks after the deadline is passed (It was open long enough and I sent enough reminders
to most of you)

CFP ApacheCon NA/EU: https://www.apachecon.com/acah2021/cfp.html (Closing Monday, May 3rd,
2021 8:00 AM (UTC))
CFP ApacheCon Asia: https://apachecon.com/acasia2021/cfp.html (Closing Monday, May 3rd, 2021
8:00 AM (Beijing time - UTC +8))

Looking forward to some high-quality sumbissions.

Chris