ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Mikhail Petrov <pmgheap....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][EXTENSION] Release Apache Ignite performance-statistics-ext and spring-data-all-ext extensions 1.0.0 RC2
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2021 12:04:27 GMT
Hello, Ilya.

As I understand it, Spring Data integration dependencies of the current
RC are stored in the repository referenced in the original email.  To
download Spring Data dependencies with maven, you need to set up an
external repository in your application pom file using the specified
link [0].

I did it like this:

 <repositories>
    <repository>
        <id>ignite-spring-data-rc-2</id>
        <name>ignite-spring-data</name>

<url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheignite-1513/</url>
    </repository>
</repositories>

You can also take a look at Spring Data integration documentation [1]
(note, that it was updated recently) and Spring Data integration
examples [2].

[0] -
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheignite-1513
[1] -