ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IEP-76 Thin Client Protocol for Ignite 3.0
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2021 10:58:36 GMT
Ivan,

0. The IEP is not in progress, it is ready for review and discussion.
1. Tuple serialization is described in the IEP and demonstrated in the PoC
(see ClientMessageHandler#readTuple), let me know if more details are
required
2. Tuple schema serialization is described in SCHEMAS_GET section. Table
schema (configuration) needs more details, you are right - I'll add them.
3. This IEP is about tables (tuple-based) API only, since it is the only
API that we have right now, as noted in Risks and Assumptions.