ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Nikita Safonov <vlasovpavel2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite 2.11
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2021 13:54:57 GMT
Ivan, thank you for the links!

Well, I can still find the docs on Python Thin Client under the "Thin
Сlients"->"Python Thin Client" in 2.10:
https://ignite.apache.org/docs/2.10.0/thin-clients/python-thin-client

So, I can replace the contents of  "Thin Сlients"->"Python Thin Client"
page with a link to the
https://apache-ignite-binary-protocol-client.readthedocs.io/en/stable/ and
a short note as follows:
"To see the documentation on Python Thin Client, please click here[link to
the readthedocs.io
<https://apache-ignite-binary-protocol-client.readthedocs.io/en/stable/>].
+
And I can also change the link here
<https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/thin-clients/getting-started-with-thin-clients>
(after
"Ignite provides the following thin clients:", so that it would lead to the
readthedocs.io
<https://apache-ignite-binary-protocol-client.readthedocs.io/en/stable/>
 too).

Alex, my bad, I misread the first question and thought that all the docs on
thin clients have been migrated to the readthedocs.io
<https://apache-ignite-binary-protocol-client.readthedocs.io/en/stable/>.
The articles are absolutely OK :)

Regards,
Nikita

чт, 1 июл. 2021 г. в 16:44, Alex Plehanov <plehanov.alex@gmail.com>:

> Nikita,
>
> What's wrong with platform-specific thin-client articles? These articles
> describe how to configure and use specific thin client implementation, why
> should we remove them?
>
> чт, 1 июл. 2021 г. в 16:06, Ivan Daschinsky <ivandasch@gmail.com>:
>
>> Binary prorocol description should stand and improved (there are some
>> mistakes in this article)
>>
>> чт, 1 июл. 2021 г., 16:05 Ivan Daschinsky <ivandasch@gmail.com>:
>>
>> > https://apache-ignite-binary-protocol-client.readthedocs.io/en/stable/
>> >
>> > AFAIK, thin clients have been already removed since 2.10

>> Client

>> the

>> we

>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Apache+Ignite+2.11