jakarta-jcs-dev mailing list archives

From "K.Anand Kumar" <post2an...@yahoo.com>
Subject Need your Help in JCS
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 06:16:28 GMT
Dear JCS Developers,
        I am very much new to this JCS. And I would like to implement this in my web project.
I have downloded the relavant jar files for building the application.
        Actually i want to go for this JCS to avoid the DB hits which i am presently doing
in my application, which in turn affets the performance.
        Could you anyone pls send me the link of where to get the javadoc for using JCS in
my web application. Also it would be helpful for me, if you send some useful tips and example
codes to check the implementation.

Regards
K.Anand Kumar